Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 52

Thread: About This Interview...

  1. #31
    Inactive Member ~KRC~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 14th, 2001
    Posts
    334
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i went to college for mah accounting degree but nevah finished. iamabadbadgirl. but i do the bookkeeping for mah dad's company.

    well i am glad we are still cool.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member rapfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2001
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    That's nice. If you don't mind me asking, what line of business is he in?

    ------------------

  3. #33
    Inactive Member momrock's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2001
    Posts
    306
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [QUOTE]Originally posted by rapfan:
    [B]What black person socializes with Cock now that he is big? I am not criticizing; just asking.

    Ummm, duh, how about his drummer and his bassist (aint that black guy the bassist?) Anyway, Stef is as black as they come and he has the upmost respect for her. Plus his son is half black. Why can't you see that he obviously sees beyond the color of people's skin?? That has always been one of the things I most love about him.

    ------------------
    "Kid Rock. It's not just a name. It's a genre." -Spin Mag

    ~~Escape with me~~Momrock's Escape

  4. #34
    Inactive Member rapfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2001
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Oh, that's right; sorry about that.

    ------------------

  5. #35
    Inactive Member ~KRC~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 14th, 2001
    Posts
    334
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    mah dad owns a local camera repair shop.

    ------------------
    finger in the air and the flag still wavin'

    I just remembered that I'm absent minded
    Wait, I mean I've lost my mind, I can't find it

    traycee and krc's kid rock board

  6. #36
    Inactive Member momrock's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2001
    Posts
    306
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Its ok rapfan....so where in NJ are you from? Im way down south near philly...

    ------------------
    "Kid Rock. It's not just a name. It's a genre." -Spin Mag

    ~~Escape with me~~Momrock's Escape

  7. #37
    Inactive Member ~KRC~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 14th, 2001
    Posts
    334
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ~pushin momrock out of the way~
    NO! i was talkin to her first.

    okay so anyway...

  8. #38
    Inactive Member freebyrdchic's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2001
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i don't think most music critics have ever liked his music. most of the ones who say they do only started saying that AFTER he went platium a couple times. and i've never heard a critic whose opinion i respected anyway.

    ------------------
    The road goes on forever,
    and the party never ends.

  9. #39
    Inactive Member ~KRC~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 14th, 2001
    Posts
    334
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    my rule of thumb:
    if the critics hate a movie, cd, etc., i am bound to love it.

    nope, he doesn't fix vcrs, just cameras. he used to do the vcr thing but it became more trouble then profit so he stopped.

  10. #40
    Inactive Member yoddleinmyvalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2000
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well don't be shy on posting the news you find and changing the titles to say Cock or Boobs I laugh everytime. And I do appreciate what you post and think but my gosh you were really going wild.

    p.s. yes I did laugh when you said he'd better watch it or I'll go for his throat



    ------------------
    Magoo promised me a good toeing..yeah you heard her....

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •